Thursday, May 20, 2010

Catching up

Things here have suddenly been hectic again. Dan and I are still both working, a lot actually, he has been getting tons of overtime and I was just offered a 3 week stint at the engineering firm I worked for (which of course I had to take, can't pass up extra money like that!!)

Katie is still going to ballet class every week. Next wednesday is the last day of preschool. They are having a little cap and gown ceremony in the park next to the school. Ballet recital is coming up on June 18. My parents will be in town the first few weeks of June, when they leave on the 19th they are taking Katie with them. They're going to be stopping in Tennessee to visit my grandpa before continuing on there way to Florida, where they will stay until my mom flies her home on July 3rd. It's going to be a long two weeks without my baby, but she is sooo looking forward to it that I could never deny her the opportunity to go.

I'm going to try to post a few things this weekend from our adventures the last few weeks (pictures too, I promise).

No comments: