Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's been a while

Things here have been kind of crazy this week.

Whoever decided that children went through terrible two's was seriously mistaken. The two's were great compared to the last two weeks. I know it's just a phase, but Katie has been persisitantly troublesome lately. Every day is a struggle, but we'll get through.

Otherwise nothing too exciting has been happening. I submitted my resume to a few places yesterday. I'll probably apply to a few more places today. Katie has preschool this morning and we're going on a playdate wit Stefanie and Hunter this afternoon. Then I need to finish my holdiay baking this weekend so that it's done and cared for.

I'll post the rest of the last months pics later too!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Here i thought it was grandma's house causing my newly 3yr old to act, lol!
-h

JoAnne said...

No! I was talking to a lady today who said that her daughter went through the same thing. I hope she grows out of it fast though!!