Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a day!!!

WOW!! What a day we had today! This morning after I got ready I went and picked Katie up from her aunts house about 9:30 and we started on our way. First we went to Brighton to run some errands and make some returns. then we went to Huncles (my brother Chris') house to pick up my parents mail and a few other things they asked us to bring down. From there we went and got some lunch from McDonald's and Huncle and Kayla (Chris' girlfriend) followed us to the hospital to visit with Aunt Dar (my aunt, she had knee replacement surgery yesterday). While we were there visiting Uncle Mel, Uncle Fred, Auntie Jenn, Ashley and Nick (my uncle and cousins) arrived to visit too. We had a good time visiting, but Dar was getting tired so we all left. Mel, Jenn Fred and the kids were on the way to the apple Orchard to meet Anne and Aidan (my cousin and her son) and get some Apples, Cider and Donuts; we didn't really have any plans so we decided to join them. They had a cute little petting zoo and lots of places to take pictures. I took lots of pics on my phone and mu uncle took lots on his camera, so when I get some I'll post them. Before we left we had some cider and donuts....YUMMY!!!!! I can't wait to take Katie back to the local one next weekend to pick Apples and Pumpkins. After the Orchard we were headed to Aidan's 5th Birthday party and Chuckie Cheese. We had never taken Katie before, so she was VERY excited about everything that she was seeing. We hung out there for about 2.5 hours. When we finally got home it was already 8:00 pm. Katie's head hit the pillow about 2 seconds after we walked through the door. She took all of about 20 minutes of a nap today, but she really could have used a 2 or 3 hour one, but she did pretty god without it.

Katie is so excited to be going to Florida. She can't wait to see her grandma and papa, and mickey, donald, daisy, minnie, goofy, pluto and the princesses, oh, and nana too. It's pretty much all she talks about during the day.

Tomorrow will be pretty busy too. We have quite a bit of stuff to do around the house to get ready for our trip and Katie's party next Saturday. Plus Pumpkinfest is going on this weekend up in town, so I'd like to go up there for a while and check it out.

That's all for now!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

whew thats a lot. You really will need a vaca, lol!
-h