Thursday, February 12, 2009

No baby for now

Well, the long awaited answer is here, I'm not pregnant. It's been 10 weeks 3 days since i've had a period, but my docs did an ultrasound today and theres nothing there. I'm sad I admit it, but I've been preparing myself for the fact that this was the reality for weeks, so it's not really a shock to me at all. Our options now are very limited since I can't have hormones, so we'll see where we go from here. When we initially decided to try for another baby we said we would put it in Gods hands, and that we would get pregnant if he willed it. I didn't necessarily expect to get pregnant right away, but there is literally no history of fertility problems in my family, pretty muc everyone gets pregnant at the drop of a hat, the term 'fertile mertile' comes to mind. I don't think I'm ready to completely give up yet, but I'm wondering if God is trying to tell me something. I can tell you that we won't try for any more than a year, I won't put myelf or Daniel through that.



For now: I'm going to loose some weight, seriously, I am getting my butt in gear NOW!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Im sorry this is not the answer you were looking for. I hope this is the beginning of a great new path for all of you.
-h

partyof9 said...

I'm sorry, too. I know that you were hopeful! Maybe relaxing and refocusing a bit will help. Still praying for future possibilities!