Friday, November 7, 2008

Exhaustion has set in....

So, last year Katie was "sick" like every three weeks. It was like clock work, I could count on her waking up with a fever, then coughing and sneezing her head off for a few days. We saw the doc about it quite a few times, but they just kept saying that it was just a cold and that she would et over it. They also told us that a lot of kids have one winter like that and then they seem to only get sick a 'normal' amount of times after that. Well, I'm here to tell you that they were wrong! As soon as the weather started changing Katie started with the same symptoms from last year. Her nose runs like a leaking faucet, and she coughs and sneezes all day. I feel so terrible for her, but atleast we haven't had any fevers yet this year!!

I've been feeling a little under the weather too. I've had a head ache off and on, I'm tired and my stomach has been bothering me. I'll get over it though!!

That's all for now, Katie is at her aunt and grammy's house for the night, so I should probably get some stuff done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

My kids get sick every time we get near the cold. Just like their mom, hate the cold, lol! Just make sure to listen to the lungs, Tiago had pneumonia and now i freak out every time he is sick. Hang in there! Glad you at least have a nite off.
-h