Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Orienation

I have orientation for school this afternoon. I'm pretty excited! I'm really looking forward to this program. There is an extreme amount of satisfaction in knowing that I will be graduating nine months from now and that I can continue to further my education after that if I want. One of these days I plan to finish my associates degree in business mgmt too, but it's not really at the top of my list right now. The economy just isn't such that I'm to have muc luck finding a good paying business job any time soon.

Katie's good too! She managed to earn two of her toy boxes back the other day. She really wants the rest of them too, but they will come with time, and of course good behavior!!

That's all for now! I'll make every effort to post pics from the past few weeks soon in the next few days.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looking forward to the pixs. Glad your happy with your choice, thats what really matters!
-h

Kate Bryan said...

Aww! Yay! I am so excited for you! Classes! How exciting! We really need to hangout soon!